Benjamin S. McInnis
In 2001, Benjamin began his real estate career in the research department with NAI Norris, Beggs, & Simpson and quickly thereafter became a full time Sales and Leasing Associate. He joined Doug Bean & Associates, Inc. in 2003 and helped open the Portland office of Pacific Real Estate Partners, Inc. in 2005. Benjamin started Benco Commercial Real Estate in 2010 with one goal: less clients, more attention. His careful attention to emerging trends and intimate understanding of the real estate market provides his clients with the most valuable up-to-date market information. During his career Benjamin has been directly involved in over $500,000,000 in aggregate sales and leasing transactions.
- 2004 CoStar Portland Power Broker
- Rookie of the Year nominee
- 2004 SIOR Transaction of the Year
- 2003, 2004, 2005 CAR Transaction of the Year Runner-up
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors
- Ambassador Board Member, Friends of the Children